Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Searching for you in LN-IV

Opposite to Bluebells School is a road that leads into some colony called National Park. I walked down that road. It led me to Lajpat Nagar IV. I took a left to (I think) Amar Colony. I trudged around there. Then after a while of going left and right reached the road going to NHI. There I turned back and walked all the way to Ring Road. Took the turn around where Vikram Hotel is. There's a Vikram Nagar there. From there I walked back and came around some dispensary (peeked in), past Frank Anthony School. A man was feeding some pups outside a house (oppo the Moolchand metro station) before the dispensary.

Everywhere during these daily searches I keep thinking or imagining that I come upon you, you come running up to me, and I pick you up and carry you back to a rickshaw and bring you back. I dream of our reunion, beloved Gabbar. What a day that will be .. if it doesn't happen in this life it will happen beyond, as I've promised you. Always, we will be together once these bodies fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment